 Robotics / 23196
Re: Replacement Firmware Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 10:54:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dick Swan wrote:
First "official" version of Mindstorm replacement firmware can now be
downloaded from www.drjsoftware.com and follow the links on the page.

Basic firmware file is there for downloading. More documentation coming
over the next few days.

With new timer resolution and fine motor power control, will RCX control SERVO
MOTORS with precision?
I tried to learn PBforth, but I prefer NQC.
It would be great!