 Robotics / 22197
RE: C4 video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:15:06 GMT

AWESOME!!

Can't wait to see the details.

TIA

James C. Jones
Technology Consultant/Instructor
Timber Creek High School
1001 Avalon Park Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32828
321\235-7800 x5509
321\235-7821 (fax)
jonesj5@ocps.net
www.rightnote.com

"Do what you do so well that those who see you do what you do are going
to come back to see you do it again and tell others that they should see
what you do." - Walt Disney

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Hassenplug [mailto:hassenplug@mail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 9:46 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: C4 video

Here are a couple video clips of LEGO ROBOTS that can play Connect Four.

I used my Vision Command to record this, so it's not extremely high
quality, and
at times, the robot is faster than the video...  But you get the point.

I plan to put up a web page with descriptions of how these two robots
work, in
the coming weeks.

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/FullContact4.avi

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/GravityBased1.avi
http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/GravityBased4.avi

(no need to search for other clips.  this is all I uploaded)

Steve

---

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended solely
for the recipient(s) and may contain privileged information. Tampering
with or altering the contents of this message is prohibited. This
information is the same as any written document and may be subject to all rules
governing public information according to Florida Statutes. Any message
that falls under Chapter 119 shall not be altered in a manner that
misrepresents the activities of Orange County Public Schools.
Chapter 119, and OCPS Management Directive A-9.]
If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient
notify the sender and delete this message from your computer.