 Robotics / 22196
22195  |  22197
Subject:
C4 video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:46:15 GMT

Here are a couple video clips of LEGO ROBOTS that can play Connect Four.

I used my Vision Command to record this, so it's not extremely high quality, and
at times, the robot is faster than the video...  But you get the point.

I plan to put up a web page with descriptions of how these two robots work, in
the coming weeks.

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/FullContact4.avi

http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/GravityBased1.avi
http://legway.freelug.org/Robots/C$/GravityBased4.avi

(no need to search for other clips.  this is all I uploaded)

Steve