 Robotics / 22187
RE: LEGO Tower API and Filenames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:58:20 GMT

Did you escape the backslashes in the C string?

  CreateFile("\\\\.\\LEGOTOWER1", GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE,
     0, 0, OPEN_EXISTING, 0, 0);

Just a thought... it's easy to forget sometimes.

Yes, I escaped the characters. The identical code works on the Win2K machine
and does not work on the win98SE machine with identical LEGO drivers installed.

Hmmmm

Ralph