 Robotics / 21992
  RE: Scout connected to Code Pilot with Fiber Optics

I have connected both a RCX and a CyberMaster to a CodePilot (and also to a MicroScout). I don't remember if I tried connecting also a Spybotics, but I think it work too. CodePilot accepts VLL codes but only the *Batch* VLL Commands, to make a VLL (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.robotics.vll, lugnet.robotics.microscout)