 Robotics / 20621
  Re: Is there any interest in a tiny scout-like brick?

(...) This sounds like an interesting idea. If you are looking for potential users try the train groups. Allot of the train builders are trying various remote control ideas for driving trains and operating track switches. If I were thinking up a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Is there any interest in a tiny scout-like brick?

In lugnet.robotics, Lester Witter writes: <snip> (...) I thought this sort of system was actually being worked on by members of LUGNET? I am sure there were several very long and very detailed discussions not too long ago. The "picoscout" sounds (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)