 Robotics / 20482
Re: OOpic/Lego bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 07:42:25 GMT

Neat.  What did you use for H-Bridges ?  I've got a couple
of OOPICs and a lot of Technic & Mindstorm Stuff and I'd
like to do the same : )

-JSM

Carson Au wrote:
Hi,

I have integrated a OOpic processor into a Lego chassis.

Go to my website and click on 'The Bots'
and then scroll down to the bottom of the page.

--
Carson Au