 Robotics / 19691
Re: hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:24:41 GMT

i've got 5 movies in mov format

That'd be cool to see.
Please, tell us the final URL when you have it :)

i've got it on my disk so tell me where to put it :))

I'm still trying with 9V, eh :)

new ver is much bigger but according to steve's words
biger hovercraft should need less pressure
so maybe 9V will be enough

Thxs Pixel !!! Good job ! :)

my pleasure :) it's the effect of our talk here
so please fill free to keep a part of this development
(all memebers of thic topic!)

br
pixel