 Robotics / 19619
Re: A Really Cool MOC - Air Powered Air Propelled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 00:47:08 GMT

This thing is ABSOLUTELY super cool. Indeed a challenge to beat.
Will probebly run a few inches more with the slick tires from set 8422.

Hm, also eye-catching color-scheme   :-)

Klaas

c s soh wrote:

Hey fellas,

Here's a really cool MOC, literally:
http://www.ozbricks.net/cssoh1/engine3/apapv.htm

It's by fellow engine-building fanatic, Paul Krieg, whose creations are
amazing to say the least.

It's the first of a new class of vehicles - an APAPV for sure.
We could organise a competition for such vehicles if there is sufficient
interest.

Maybe it could even incorporate some Mindstorms sensors and use the RCX
to control its movements. How about that - the old and the new,
together!

What do you think?