 Robotics / 19614
19613  |  19615
Subject:
technic turntable mould difference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:40:00 GMT

Hello,

I'm building a very solid turntable base, and found a problem with one
of the turntables I bought via bricklink.

All the turntables I have used to have little dents at the base, also
at the side which has the three bottom mounting holes.

But, the new turntable I bought doesn't have that. I checked the
bottom carefully, and both have the inscription:
2856  10 1

I now have to modify my design to use a plate with a flat top to support
the turntable at that point.

Just to give you guys a small warning - a turntable is not always
a turntable!

Mark-Jan