 Robotics / 19609
  Re: Helicopter was Re: Newbie has an idea

(...) THe thing we couldn't understand was how you'd managed to make the helicopter fly forwards and backwards. We'd assumed you had some amazingly clever cyclic pitch adjustment in the rotor head (which looks complicated enough to maybe do (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Helicopter was Re: Newbie has an idea

(...) You are welcome. (...) I did a fair amount of experimenting on the rotor blades. I also tried the RDS insect wings (though I only had two) and I did have limited success. I couldn't think up a way of mounting them that will keep them at a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)