 Robotics / 19220
19219  |  19221
Subject:
[OT] Surplus LEGO Mindstorms Parts for sale [Updated]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:59:34 GMT

Hello,

All the RCX 1.5 and 2.0 are sold out, and we still have limited quantities
of
IR Tower 1.5, IR Tower 2.0, LEGO cable connector, LEGO sensors, and LEGO
Brick assortments.

For more details, please check:
http://www.robotstorehk.com/lego.html

Thanks and Best Regards,

Patrick Hui

--00--------------------------------------------------------
R O B O T     S T O R E    ( H K ) -- Home of Robot Parts and Science
Projects
MIT Handyboard system, robotic controller sensors, motors, mechanical parts
and more...
http://www.RobotStoreHK.com
Complete product catalog site:
http://www.RobotStoreHK.com/products.html
TEL: +(852) 9752-0677 (24-Hour, 7-DAY a week Voice hotline)
FAX: +(852) 2887-2519 (24-Hour, 7-DAY a week Fax hotline)
Enquiry / Order / Quotation: info@RobotStoreHK.com (response within 24-hour)
Technical Support: support@RobotStoreHK.com (response within 24-hour)
PayPal.com Recipient Email: sales@RobotStoreHK.com