 Robotics / 18734
Re: The Complexity of Buying Technic Parts (Gears, and Offbeat Parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:40:22 GMT

Wayne Watson wrote:

Further, Dacta is the educational arm of Lego, and it seems
as though one might not be able to purchase from their catalog unless they are associated with an
educational institution. Is that correct?

No - it's not.  I've bought loads of stuff from Dacta.  It's not cheap - but they have
lots of obscure stuff that's hard to get any other way.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
        http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net