 Robotics / 18571
18570  |  18572
Subject:
Mindstorms Sumo - Lafayette, In.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:05:58 GMT

Don't forget, on August 24th the Greater Lafayette Lego Robotics Club

http://users.nlci.com/imagination/mindstorm/

is hosting a LEGO sumo competition

http://users.nlci.com/imagination/summerchallenge/

All robots are limited to 12in x 12in and can not weigh more than 2 lbs.

For more information, check either of the above web sites or contact me.

To register, contact Imagination Station at (765) 420-7780, or me before August 12th.

See you there,
Steve Hassenplug
Hassenplug@mail.com