 Robotics / 18079
Re: Robotic Vision (was: Video image analisys)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:20:22 GMT

Hello

I am planing on building stero-head using rcx, and 2 webcam from lego
studio. All ImageProcessing will be done on PC, RCX will be used to control
til, pan, etc...

psksvp

In lugnet.robotics, Marco Correia writes:
Hi :)

(recovering a "very" old lugnet.robotics thread about Robotic Vision
software for Mindstorms, predating the release of LEGO Vision Command)

I'm assuming that you're the same psksvp that made the Robotic Vision dll's
at
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/psksvp/

(Try making a search on "Robotic Vision" or "psksvp" on the lugnet.robotics
and you'll see how old these threads are :)

Sorry but I can't resist making this question, since I "saw" you on
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos:

Did you, or are you planning on using your vision library with LEGO bots ?
If so, are you planning on releasing working example code of it ?

Thxs ! :)

mc.

PS: Oh, and thxs for http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/psksvp/download.htm !