 Robotics / 18075
Re: lasers and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 19:15:49 GMT

I have 2 laser pointers hacked up, waiting for me to buy the diodes and such
to finish. :)  IIRC, "The Website" has the links, or Lego laser pointer on
Google turns them up fine.

Andy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Novy" <dan@flashfilmworks.com>
To: "lego" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 12:20 PM
Subject: lasers and RCX

    Years ago, there was a thread about hooking up lasers to the RCX and
using then for signaling and proximity sensing.  Aside from  the dire
warnings (Don't blind the cat!), does anybody remember this thread?
I've recently come into ownership of a few hundred cheap 1.5 volt lasers
and was wondering if anybody has any cool projects with the RCX and low
power lasers.  Links would be lovely.

--
Dan Novy
Visual Effects Technical Supervisor