 Robotics / 17417
Re: NQC "No reply from RCX" Help Please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 05:55:35 GMT

In article <Gsp49q.1t0@lugnet.com>,
"Brian Sadowski" <twodijits@hotmail.com> wrote:

Wow! Hey..thanks..that was it. I hadn't changed my batteries in any of my
RCX since I got them. When I changed all of them a few weeks ago, I must
have lost the firmware.

I saw your name..and was like.."hmm where have I heard of you before" then I
lookup and I see your book on my shelf and laugh.

I'm glad it was a simple fix.  Thanks also for buying my book - I hope
you found it helpful and/or enjoyable.

Dave Baum