 Robotics / 17029
RE: Fwd: FW: Social Security
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 02:56:14 GMT

Interesting and tough words, however, this is the same mentality that
England had in the days when people like Robin Hood had to be the
"social programs". If you eliminate government, after having a democracy
for so long, it would be a disaster. I think the indians had the best
government, but the problem is, you cannot go from a state of government
to anarchy. The country would tear itself apart. Not to mention, look
what happened to the indians!!! The whole idea of the government is all
of us to act as one group. If something has happened and that no longer
works, maybe we should try to fix it, instead of just throwing stones at
it.

Sean Watson
SeanWatson@ec.rr.com
http://www.campuscomputerexperts.com/seanwatson/

"Your focus determines your reality..." - Qui-Gon Jinn

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Humes [mailto:nomad@celabs.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 12:46 PM
To: Benjamin Medinets; lego-robotics@crynwr.com; Chris
Subject: Re: Fwd: FW: Social Security

Here is the quickest, easiest simplest and most fair solution.  KILL the
whole program (Social Security and the Politician one)! Stop being
stupid and relying on the government to solve all your problems.
Hopefully, you're intelligent enough to actually save a portion of your
paycheck towards your future retirement (I know, a truly unAmerican
thing to do).  Against popular beleif Government is not more effective
at getting things done.  We should all be alloud to take care of
ourselves for a change.