 Robotics / 17014
17013  |  17015
Subject:
TechTV features Mindstorms robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 04:48:16 GMT

All --

I was on TechTV demonstrating my Mindstorms-based Rubik's Cube solving robot
last Novemeber.  I just found out that there's streaming video of the event
on the web.  So, if you want to see CubeSolver in action, go to
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/shownotes/story/0,24330,3361506,00.html
and click the red "Video Highlight" link for QT or WinMedia video of the show.

Cheers,

JP

Serious LEGO: http://jpbrown.i8.com