 Robotics / 15794
    Re: Rotational -> linear motion pics —Russ Brown
   Thanks for the pictures! If that's the stairway, I'm very interested in seeing the rest of the museum. I thought the square gears at the end had an offbeat charm, though I don't really see how they produce linear motion.... (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Rotational -> linear motion pics —Elijah Meeker
   (...) Exactly, it's amazing. (...) Oh they don't, they fall under the catch-all of (...) What they do is change constant speed rotation into alternating fast and slow rotation. Elijah (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)