 Robotics / 14953
Re: Advanced Control strategies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 17:13:27 GMT

Definately agree on LegOS, my final year Computer Science dissertation was
on autonmous learning on an RCX with genetic programming, I used LegOS 2.5,
great stuff full C++ if you can do it in ansi you can do it here... But I'd
say the best place to discuss it would be on lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos! :)
- Ciaran