 Robotics / 14919
    Re: Lubricating technic turntables —Jerry Kalpin
   I have a few opinions on the lubrication issue: 1. I would be wary of anything water-soluble/organic as it might grow mold etc and perhaps start to smell. Leave some out for a week or two and give it the 'nose' test before using. 2. Even though (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lubricating technic turntables —Mike Fusion
      (...) small (BANGS HEAD) THAT WAS IT!!! lithium grease. man oh man why couldn't i think of that. it evens quiets things very well. mike "hitting his head" fusion (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lubricating technic turntables —Chris Pritchard
   (...) For lubing up my Pneumatics, I used Permatex Super lube, A synthetic grease made by Loctite. Seems to act like any other grease, and have not had any problems with it. Chris Pritchard (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)