 Robotics / 14883
    Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear" —Micah J. Mabelitini
   (...) Hmm interesting. I only have one clutch gear (the one that came with RIS 1.5), and it is too *loose* to really be at all functional. I've also read that the clutch force tends to drop in them the more they are used. (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear" —Eric Sophie
   Yes they do lose a little, I guess we always knew that would be the case, I hate to see you not use the gear if it's to loose, reurn it for a new one if you decide somthing really needs it. Also I consider this gear a "back-up" in preventing (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)