 Robotics / 14862
  Re: List software?

I think that people think it is a pain in the a$$, as there has been a post on this before, but it has been this way for a long time, and people are used to having to delete senders. I am not saying that I like to do this (I don't), but that people (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: List software?

(...) I didn't mean to start such a firestorm about this. I suspect, reality being lazy, that it's easier to fix a 'problem' like this in one place (the centralized mailing-list software) and not in a great multitude of places (everyone's varied (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)