 Robotics / 11991
    Human brain to RCX... —Rama Hoetzlein
   Dear friends, Considering what I sense is an increasing interest in the software aspects, and potential programming possibilites of the RCX, I thought that this might be useful to someone who is actually trying to program their RCX... Attached is a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Human brain to RCX... —Trevor Foley
     Wow this is great! Full controll of an RCX with your computer. I am definately going to do something with this. Think of the possibilities. Your web cam idea sounds fun too. I have a wireles camera that I hve mounted on my rcx, transmites to channel (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Human brain to RCX... —Laurentino Martins
   (...) I've captured my USB camera based in this post: (URL) MSDN for these functions and you'll find other examples there. Laurentino Martins [ mailto:lau@netcabo.pt ] [ (URL) ] (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Human brain to RCX... —Ram Meenakshisundaram
   There is even a much simpler way that works regardless of what type of camera you have. Take a look at VideoServer on an easy to use solution to this. I am currently using VideoServer, an X10 XCam2 wireless camera, and ATI All-in-wonder card to do (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)