 Robotics / 10453
Re: Digital Camera with LEGO (and positioning and yadda yadda)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:04:44 GMT

At 01:41 02-02-2000 -0700, Stephen P. Gibbons wrote:
After setting up the basics, it'd also be fun to play around with how much
intelligence the "spy satellite" had as compared with the autonomous mobile
unit.  (This could range from advisory messages such as "there is an obstacle
directly ahead of you n utits away" through having all of the smarts running
on the PC/workstation, and the RCX just takes simple instructions.)

After making any sense of my Robotic Vision (*mobile* wireless cam)
project, this is a good second/side project to do, Stationary cam
positioning project :)

...kinda optical-pseudo-local-mini-GPS-thing :>

Usefull links to this kind of projects:
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/psksvp/

http://www.mvtec.com/ (HALCON 5.2)
(Mentioned by Reimer Mellin)