 Robotics / 10452
Re: Legos get you into college
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:52:27 GMT

"John A. Hern Jr" wrote:
Would you want to be operated on by a medical doctor who
got his degree based on how well he could assemble legos?

Getting into medical school is quite different from getting through it.
I couldn't care less how my doctor got in, as long as he has to get
through it to the usual standards, and pass the same exams as everyone else.
--
Frank Wales [frank@limitless.co.uk]