 Publishing / RailBricks / 8
    Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open —Jason J Railton
   (...) Good idea - may I suggest having the option of links to LEGO Factory, but only if (a) all parts of the entire model can be purchased and (b) you have a decent set of instructions. It would be useful to have an authoritative index of Factory (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

        Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (...) Jason, Jordan Schwarz had started something similar to your suggestion here: (URL), but I don't know how far he got with the idea. Maybe we can arrange a separate area on RAILBRICKS to either accommodate the project that Jordan started or (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)