 Publishing / Photography / 72
Re: The Brick Testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:53:55 GMT

Finally, I was aided by a feature of ACDSee called "auto levels" which I
find can almost always improve the colors, brightness, and constrast of any
given photo.

Woo hoo!  Another ACDSee user!  I love that program--best of all, it's
pretty simple, it's free to download (3 month trial), and it's only 50 bucks
for the full version--I use it quite a bit..

-Scott Lyttle