 Publishing / HTML / 99
Re: BrickWired.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:33:25 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Rob McMurray writes:
In lugnet.publish.html, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
It popped up an ad window for x10.com for me...definitely a turnoff.
Sorry 'bout that.  I did a stupid thing.  I just bought a domain and I
forgot that my free hosting service puts those there.  Oh well, I cant
afford site hosting, and at least its not a banner.

No biggie, and I did come across as particularly rude, for which I
apologize.  I just need to add *.sphosting.com into my restricted sites...

Hmmm, problem is, now I'm not getting any images.  They don't make it easy
for ya, do they?  :-/

Cheers,
- jsproat