 Publishing / HTML / 106
Re: BrickWired.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 04:00:29 GMT

Yep.  You got it fixed.

Mike

"Rob McMurray" <spaceghost0@dellmail.com> wrote in message
news:GFnMns.95y@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.publish.html, Mike Faunce writes:
Speed was fine at 56K.  The only thing I noticed was at full screen
(1280x1024 for me) the vertical bar on the left (Says "Home" on the first
page) and the curve at the bottom don't line up unless I shrink the • window
down to about 800x600 (rough guess).  Doesn't effect anything really, but
might be an easy fix (use pixels instead of % to specify the size of the
column? I didn't look into the source).

Mike
-----
Mike Faunce
mike at faunce dot com

Yes, I noticed this when I was originally testing the site.  I took your
advice and messed with the pixels and percent and fixed it (I hope). • Thanks
for the advice.

Rob