 Publishing / Brick Journal / 52

Re: A new project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:31:47 GMT

On 24-Jun-05, at 11:05 PM, Calum Tsang wrote:

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
Brace yourselves:

You've been
<http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/24/1851223&from=rss
slashdotted>!

Well, whoever the retard was who posted that link should be shot.  I'm
personally going to go and hunt him down.  That and the dumbkoff who
karma
whored direct links in a followup comment.  I'm going to hunt that
person down
too and shoot him second.  :)

The first thing I thought when I saw this article on Slashdot is were
is the torrent.  I mean isn't this the situation the Bittorrent is
designed to solve?

Derek

Re: A new project...
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:40:27 GMT

The first thing I thought when I saw this article on Slashdot is were
is the torrent. I mean isn't this the situation the Bittorrent is
designed to solve?

Yup.  I'm not sure how well it'll work for a file this small, but it is
exactly what it was designed for.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com