 Publishing / Brick Journal / 252
  Re: Getting BrickJournal

(...) Joe: The TwoMorrows website is not currently working. Is there any way to order a mail subscription other than through their site? Thanks, Dave (16 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Getting BrickJournal

(...) (snip) (...) You can send payment to TwoMorrows Publishing 10407 Bedfordtown Drive Raleigh, NC 27614 USA Subscriptions are: $32 US postpaid by media mail $42 US First Class $50 Canadian $66 Surface International $78 Airmail International I (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Getting BrickJournal

Has anyone actually managed to download the issue 9 pdf? I have been trying for ages and keep getting error messages. I would be very grateful if someone could post a working link to the last free issue of the magazine. cheers Tara (16 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Getting BrickJournal

(...) Joe, You probably know but the site (twomorrows.com) is still down. I have to say it doesn't give one much faith in the publisher to have the site unavailable for days. I would like to order BrickJournal but I don't just want to send a check (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Getting BrickJournal

(...) I agree with this sentiment. I even emailed John and TwoMorrows a couple days ago and have not got a response. I have a hard time sending them my money when they don't even respond to emails. -Dave (16 years ago, 7-Jan-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, FTX)