 Publishing / Brick Journal / 239
    Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news! —Anders Isaksson
   (...) This is not a problem if your bank/credit card issuer has the "one time card" facility (I don't know what it's really called in English). Each time I use my VISA card on the intenet, I generate a new, unique, card number/expiration time combo, (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

        Re: BrickJournal 9 is OUT, as well as other news! —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) I just use a card that only has a $400 limit for all internet purchases anyway. I'll watch it like a hawk more on the principle of it than the possible monetary loss. (which would still not be good but its not like that card has a several (...) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)