 Publishing / Brick Journal / 23
    Re: Text cut off by images? —Joe Meno
   (...) I think it's a quirk, as I am using Acrobat Reader and am not having a problem reading the file. Also, since you can copy the text, that indicates something is amiss, because a user shouldn't be able to do that at all. Joe Meno Editor, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: Text cut off by images? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Joe, I believe you have to set an option when you create the PDF to disallow copy/paste. I'm viewing the security options on my copy and it says "Content copying or extraction: allowed". And yes, I can copy text. ROSCO (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: Text cut off by images? —Joe Meno
   (...) (snip) (...) Hey, that's neat, but not intentional. I exported directly from InDesign to PDF, and I didn't go through all the settings...oops. Thanks for the explanation! Joe (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)