 Publishing / Brick Journal / 178
    Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —William R. Ward
   (...) I agree, and even if you do that, it will probably not be color and almost certainly not on glossy 11x17 pages folded properly into a magazine format with binding along the edges.... Joe: What you might do is charge for the PDF when it's new, (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —Joe Meno
   (...) Charging for a PDF will be something that is a constant. I won't be able to make it free. Sorry. Again, if an printed issue is charged, a PDF will have to be charged too. Back issues are something I am interested in, but I need to have the (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJourna.com is online! —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Well I signed up. If that is the next step toward getting Brick Journal to print (and the back issues) it is $20 a year well spent. It can never be said too many times, thanks for all your hard work Joe. -Mike Petrucelli (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)