 Publishing / Brick Journal / 124
    Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) Thanks for the story of Malle Hawking and his gigantic aircraft carrier. It was crazy watching the building progress unfold on Brickshelf. I have always wondered about the true story behind this model and who the builder was! Spencer (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Joe Meno
   (...) That's how I found him - I saw his work on Brickshelf and searched around online until I found his account on 1000-steine...but his link was in German. My inquiry, wasn't taken very serioously at that point, so I didn't get a reply. About two (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)