 Publishing / Brick Journal / 115
Re: BrickJournal 4: The LCAD Issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 02:14:52 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Luca Giannitti wrote:
   Very nice as always!

Thanks! It’s always fun! And I apologize for the late answer - I was out of country when this post was sent.

I’ve discovered it very late because I’ve always checked www.brickjournal.org (the Brickjournal page at www.legofan.org) but there the page is not yet updated. The *last* issue is still the issue 2! I don’t think it is a good idea to leave such pages not updated.

I agree. However, the access to LEGOFan is something I do not have. I moved the domain over to LUGNET as a result.

You also used an address I have but didn’t update the address to - thanks for pointing that out!

Why don’t make a direct link to www.brickjournal.com at legofan.org?

LEGOFan.org is in transition, so there will be some changes to the BrickJournal page as well. The definitive BrickJournal site will be created then:-)!

Joe

Luca