 Publishing / Brick Journal / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
BrickJournal 4: The LCAD Issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 17:37:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

is here!

This issue is 96 pages, and includes event reports from Europe, interviews with Alban Nanty and Mark Larson, and how-tos on LCAD software! Not to mention the Bat stuff....

You can download Issue 4 here:
Full Torrent, Split Torrent, Mirror 1, Mirror 2, Mirror 3, Mirror 4.

Enjoy!

Joe Meno
Ed/pub, BrickJournal

PS. Split files and the centerfold will be available for download late tonight!