 Publishing / 4930
    Re: RailBricks Issue 1 —Didier Enjary
   (...) 9V is not dead, believe me. In my club, some guys exhibits large 12V layouts!! TLC discontinue 9V, but the community for sure will support it for long. (...) Thank you very much for your interest. (...) I hope so. I can't say for sure it will (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: RailBricks Issue 1 —Dave Sterling
   (...) All I can really say is...WOW! A whole E-Zine dedicated to LEGO Trains! I've been waiting for something like this for a few years now and it's finally a reality. The first issue looks amazing. I have to admit I haven't had a chance to properly (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)