 Publishing / 4649
Re: LENNI Additions to RSS/Atom spec - preliminary proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 05:50:46 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kelly McKiernan wrote:

<lenni:geography locator="coords">+4546.090-12279.800</lenni:geography>[2]

[2] I'll award 1 BZPower Protodermis bump to the first person who tells me where
that is. C'mon, you know you want to.

Looks like about Aurora OR to me.