 Publishing / 4498
4497  |  4499
Subject:
Call for guest bloggers - BIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:31:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Blog -- (weB LOG) - A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is “blogging” and someone who keeps a blog is a “blogger.” Blogs are typically updated daily (or regularly) using software that allows people with little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog. Postings on a blog are almost always arranged in cronological order with the most recent additions featured first.

As you may know, I set up a LEGO focused blog a few months back on BricksotheBrain.com.

Blogging is a ton of fun, and some of the coolest blogs I’ve found on the Web are those that are collabrative in nature - with multiple people posting at one central location.

I’d like to extend an invitation to the community. If you are interested in becoming a guest blogger on the BIP blog, please email me at sink AT countersinkdg DOT com.

A few bits of info about being a guest blogger:

• You can blog as much or as little as you like,
• You can blog about any LEGO related subject you like

I’ll build a core “guest blogger team” once I’ve gotten feedback from all those interested.

I look forward to hearing from you! And even if you’re not interested in being a guest blogger, be sure to check the BIP Blog from time to time.

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee