 Publishing / 4167
    Re: Update from Bricks Magazine —A. Robert Miles
   Thank you, Tim and the folks at Brick Magazine, for this update. As with most members, I'm sure we are all well aware of delays, and will support you to overcome these obstacles. Will there be a way, once the database has been restored, to review (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Update from Bricks Magazine —Tim Courtney
   (...) Thanks! (...) I'm not sure yet, but that's a very good point. Give us some time and we'll try to find a solution for that. Once they're resolved, I believe we're going to send out a confirmation mail. I'm just not sure how we're handling (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.publish)