 Publishing / 3941
3940  |  3942
Subject:
brickshelf random folders feature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 21:07:26 GMT

Hi all,

It seems that the "random folders" option on Brickshelf doesn't work
recently.  When I click on it I go to a page that looks like it should have
looked, but there are no folders shown, just one line of the light blue
background between the top and bottom gray bars.  Is this something about my
computer or does this happen for everyone.  I can't say that I've clicked on
that feature in many months, so this may be old news since the moderation
changes last July.

Bruce