 Publishing / 3924
    Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE. —Devin Holmes
   As others have already stated, it's about time! I've waited for years for something like this. I've got cash in hand waiting to send in for my subscribtion. I don't care what it looks like, if it's half of what you say it will be like it's better (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE. —Tim Courtney
   (...) Hi Devin - Thanks for your enthusiasm :-) It's much appreciated. And well, we hope the magazine can be twice we said it will be ;-) Also, thank you to everyone for the positive responses. We have had an overwhelming number of requests for the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)