 Publishing / 3924
  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

As others have already stated, it's about time! I've waited for years for something like this. I've got cash in hand waiting to send in for my subscribtion. I don't care what it looks like, if it's half of what you say it will be like it's better (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Hi Devin - Thanks for your enthusiasm :-) It's much appreciated. And well, we hope the magazine can be twice we said it will be ;-) Also, thank you to everyone for the positive responses. We have had an overwhelming number of requests for the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)