 Publishing / 3920
Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:45:06 GMT

Could you post your privacy policy, either here or on your site?

Thanks!
Dirk

In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes:

...snip...

Available by subscription, or from select retail partners, in early 2003.
Advertising contracts, contract and spec articles, items for review and
building instruction submissions are being accepted now. Please see the
official publication web site at http://www.bricksmagazine.com/ for further
information.

Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.