 Publishing / 3904
    Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE. —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Matt, Might I suggest you posting a PDF version of the preview issue for our friends overseas. At least they will have a chance to see what they can get. My $.02, Jude (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE. —Tim Courtney
   (...) Hi Jude - This sounds like an excellent idea for handling the preview issue for overseas AFOLs. I hope to work out shipping on physical copies of the sampler for them too, if the recipients are willing to pay the additional cost (since we are (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)