 Publishing / 3898
    Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE. —Huw Millington
   I can understand that perhaps that you don't want to be spending out on shipping the preview copy overseas, but Matthew, will the rest of the world be able to subscribe, albeit at a higher rate to reflect higher postage charges? Huw (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKST MAGAZINE - THE=?iso-8859-1?Q?_LEGO —Matthew Gerber
   (...) See my response to Ronald Vallenduuk above for information on this. Thanks! Matt (21 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)