 Publishing / 3625
    Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —John Herre
   There seems to be some miscommunication here. When the image was deleted, Oliver posted asking why it was deleted. He received a response from Larry, who wrote that he did not delete it, and was not sure why it was deleted, but speculated that it (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Kevin Loch
   (...) If it was deleted, it should not have been. I know I did not delete it. (...) Since this is obviously too complicated a process, I have removed moderator privileges from every user that had them besides me. That way there will be no confusion. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)